Fill in the correct form of the adjective in brackets:
1. Mount Everest is ___________________ mountain in the world. (high)
2. Trains are generally _________________ than buses. (fast)
3. The capital is not quite ______________ you imagine. (big)
4. David is not _______________ as his sister. (tall)
5. Your car is in ____________ condition than mine. (good)
6. That was _______________meal I have ever eaten. (bad)
7. Dalia is just ______________ Dan in student politics. (active)
8. Our catís injuries were far _________ than we had expected. (bad)
9. This street is a lot _____________ than the main street. (narrow)
10. The old city of Vienna is ______________ part of Vienna, in
my opinion. (interesting)
11. Flights to New York are _____________ than flights to Bombay from
this airport. (frequent)
12. There were _______ people at the party than I had expected. (few)
13. Cambridge University is not quite _____________Oxford University.
14. Tel Aviv is _______________city in Israel. (large)
15. My graduation day was one of _______________ days of my life.
16. This castle is probably ____________ example of medieval
architecture in England. (fine)
17. Daniel is not ______________ to talk to as Nathan. (interesting)
18. The new student is ____________at math than many of the others
in his class. (clever)
19. It is ____________ living in the suburbs than it is in the city center.